Newbie Excel tool to help with manual milling a circular pocket or bolt hole

Thread: Excel tool to help with manual milling a circular pocket or bolt hole

Activation process directandrew's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Excel tool to help with manual milling a circular pocket or bolt hole

Hi -

This is my first post. unsure if this is the right spot.

I have a manual PM25 mill and needed a solution to hack at a large bore hole in some plate. Used methods of increments to make a circle pocket and a bolt hole.

To do this, I built up an excel "prototrak" like calculator. Figure I would share it with the group if there was interest. I know there are online calculators, nice controller consoles and prob sweet phone apps... but this is free if you have excel.

feel free to check it out. Not perfect, not for everyone, but figure worth the share.

Looks like I need to down save to older 2007 .xls for the upload. thats cool... if anyone has more interest.. I can post a link to the native file.

Andrew