Build Thread PM1022 lathe CNC Conversion - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: PM1022 lathe CNC Conversion

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: PM1022 lathe CNC Conversion

CNC-Joe tried to contact me with a PM. I tried to respond but received the following message. Do you have receipt of PMs turned off?

CNC-Joe has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Thanks.
    Hugh

Hugh Currin

Hugh I would absolutely love to have a copy of the drawings - this is a terrific conversion, i love that it keeps things compact!
    Definitely committed to doing the conversion, so i can promise good feedback on the drawings. My lathe is the Canadian-sold version of the PM, a Craftex lathe. Username@gmail.com is my email address, I've sent you a PM as well!

Downloads
    Uploads

guitarchitect:

Glad to, but that email looks strange. "Username@gmail.com" doesn't seem valid. Can you send me an email address in a PM.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarchitect View Post
    Hugh I would absolutely love to have a copy of the drawings - this is a terrific conversion, i love that it keeps things compact!
    Definitely committed to doing the conversion, so i can promise good feedback on the drawings. My lathe is the Canadian-sold version of the PM, a Craftex lathe. Username@gmail.com is my email address, I've sent you a PM as well!

Hugh Currin

Quote Originally Posted by currinh View Post
    guitarchitect:

Glad to, but that email looks strange. "Username@gmail.com" doesn't seem valid. Can you send me an email address in a PM.

Thanks.
    By username @ gmail I meant my forum username - PM sent and I can't wait to get started!

Great write up. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345