Cortini H105 Tool holder

Thread: Cortini H105 Tool holder

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cortini H105 Tool holder

Hi everyone, I would like to ask some help to find the dimension of the Tool holder for the automatic turret tool post. Thank you!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cortini H105 Tool holder-img_6103-jpg  

Default Re: Cortini H105 Tool holder

i have a cortini h105 cnc, what dimensions do you need? there are 6 exact same tool holders on the tool changer, like the one you have mounted on your tc.
    michael

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by neptunier View Post
    i have a cortini h105 cnc, what dimensions do you need? there are 6 exact same tool holders on the tool changer, like the one you have mounted on your tc.
    michael
    Hi Michael, I bought a old Cortini h105 that didn't have the tool holder. It comes with only with the turret tool post and I would like to make 6 tools holders for it. If you can provide all the dimensions like a blueprints to make it will be really appreciated. Thank you!!

you can use your toolholder as a template, there are 6 of them arround the turret. see my picture as example.

michael

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cortini H105 Tool holder-p1140274-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

you can use your toolholder as a template, there are 6 of them arround the turret. see my picture as example.

michael
    Hi Michael,
    Thank you for your reference picture. Do you have more picture of a single tool holder from difference angle with some measurement will be nice. Thank you!

you have the toolholder, it is on your picture. you copy that one 5 times. i guess it is a picture from your machine you posted?

Downloads
    Uploads

you have the toolholder, it is on your picture. you copy that one 5 times. i guess it is a picture from your machine you posted?
    It's only a picture that i took from the internet for reference. Mine dont have any tool holder.

Downloads
    Uploads

You should be able to use a set of calipers to measure the turret and come up with a tool holder. It's fairly straight forward.

please send me your email via PM, i made you fotos with measurements.

this seems to be one of the fellows you like in the forum. he was asking for help, measurements of the toolholder.
    i unmounted a toolholder from the machine, made a bunch of photos with measurements and now he does not even reply.
    work for nothing!
    hope this does not happen too often to people.
    michael

Downloads
    Uploads

this seems to be one of the fellows you like in the forum. he was asking for help, measurements of the toolholder.
    i unmounted a toolholder from the machine, made a bunch of photos with measurements and now he does not even reply.
    work for nothing!
    hope this does not happen too often to people.
    michael
    Sorry, with all the things happen I just didnt have the time to come here recently. My Email is Titeo_O@hotmail.com if you can send it to my email. Thank you every much and sorry again for the delay.