Need help identifying a CNC mill I bought

Thread: Need help identifying a CNC mill I bought

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need help identifying a CNC mill I bought

I bought this mill thinking it would be a good introduction to CNC. The guy I bought it from said he hasn't seen it run because it is 220V and he doesn't have 220V. The machine appears to be a RF-31 type - 2 HP motor, 4-1/2" round column, 5" quill travel and a 28-3/4" X 8-1/4" table. The mill is in very good condition, overall. He did not have a manual and there are no markings that would indicate the manufacturer. If I don't get the CNC working, I am happy with the price I paid for just the mill.

That being said, can anyone shed some light on what I bought and who the manufacturer is. I need a manual to help set up the software for the CNC.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

mlchman

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help identifying a CNC mill I bought-20190726_221252-jpg   Need help identifying a CNC mill I bought-20190726_221314-jpg   Need help identifying a CNC mill I bought-20190726_221321-jpg   Need help identifying a CNC mill I bought-20190726_221342-jpg  

Need help identifying a CNC mill I bought-20190630_213049-jpg   Need help identifying a CNC mill I bought-20190630_213213-jpg   Need help identifying a CNC mill I bought-20190630_215937-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help identifying a CNC mill I bought

I don't think it matters what the actual mill is. Various CNC controllers can be tied to any.machine.
    I found this website which looks about right to me:
    .: DeskCNC - Home : cnc.yertiz.com
    Controller looks almost the same (earlier version):
    RWC - DeskCNC controller board

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help identifying a CNC mill I bought

Thanks for the reply. I will look it over.

mlchman