Replacement Drawbar for RF-25

Thread: Replacement Drawbar for RF-25

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Replacement Drawbar for RF-25

Hello,

I have an Enco/Rutland RF-25 clone, and the upper hex part of the drawbar came loose. I ordered a "replacement" from Grizzly for their G0760 (an RF-30 clone), and it came a little too long and, as it turns out, did not run true. I may have to end up trying a replacement part for the RF-30 from a different manufacturer and then cut off the excess length of thread so it can fit in my machine, however it would be better if I could find one that is made to fit my particular machine (or at least a little closer to it).

Does anyone know where I could find a replacement drawbar for my RF-25? My searching did not produce any result. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys and gals!

Cheers,
    IHateMayonnaise