Video CNC lathe for Swiss Type-Bernardo on CNC micro machining 0,2mm turning

Thread: CNC lathe for Swiss Type-Bernardo on CNC micro machining 0,2mm turning

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC lathe for Swiss Type-Bernardo on CNC micro machining 0,2mm turning

Yo
    It's time to boast about the first details so it's what

CNC lathe for Swiss Type-Bernardo on CNC micro machining  0,2mm turning-ber1-jpg

Brernardo manual lathe has been converted to CNC.
    The use of the machine is modeling mainly very small details - as for me, you can talk about micro-machined holes, eg 0.3 mm or external diameter below 0.2mm - here more modelers could say something, whether it's a lot or not enough
    You have a unique opportunity to go with me through all stages of construction

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...gwQdds-t_VniqB

At the beginning, we will look at the actual quality of the lathe sold as "for the most demanding mechanics"

... ds-t_VniqB

then we are dealing with a typical modification but for example I did think that an interesting experiment - how much strength does the stepper motor have (4.2Nm)

... ds-t_VniqB

Now I will show you a bit bigger and simpler details which was quite troublesome anyway (the quality is not yet staggering but something is coming out.)

... ds-t_VniqB
    ... ds-t_VniqB

CNC lathe for Swiss Type-Bernardo on CNC micro machining  0,2mm turning-ber2-jpg

soon I will show you the smallest details and also show how I solved the coolant system but the next episode will be dedicated to the REPATE function, how to make a program to repeat itself and how to use zero shift in LinuxCNC - in the meantime, I invite you to watch episodes of the whole series

Ps. thank you to all forum members for help during the creation - your advice was very helpful

I do not speak English, I am using a Google translator but I will answer questions if possible