Good day to all of you

I was going into building a CNC Router/Mill, and I discovered that as versatile as it may seem, it's the wrong starting point to get into model building. Plus I just recently found out, that you can convert a lathe into a mill as well, and there we go. Alltho I will finish my actual MPCNC, basically to make wood and light aluminum work, my aim is to get myself a good quality lathe, and as such, I wanted to ask for opinion too, beside my research. So as I said, I want to build models, steam engines and boilers for it.
If you don’t like long posts, and don’t like to read a book, the only question I have is what do you think about the SIEG SC10, or do you have a better idea for a quality lathe under 4000 Euro which works without refitting. :-)

So, I come up with the Requirements:
Cuts Gunmetal, Brass, Aluminum and Cast Iron, should also do silver metal or higher dense material occasionally.
Therefore, high torque motor able to cut castings up to maximum diameter of the chuck (160cm)
Able to cut threads (both sides would be a real winner)
An indexing toolpost is also a plus
Incredible accurate, down to a half of an Atom if possible… No just joking, but more is better of course.

Now I life in Spain, so I would need a product which can be bought on European ground and shipped… Machines here are for some reason 25% more expensive than in Germany. So shipping would be very good.
I don’t want to go with cheap Chinese lathes, but while I was looking up the matter, nevertheless, I found SIEG. And their SC10 model seams very well build and looks like quality. They also have a god rep network around everywhere, so it looks like those guys are serious as well. And of course, the SC10 would accomplish all those things I want to do, alltho it’s smaller than a full sized lathe, I think with a good undercarriage which is absolutely level and plain, it could work good.

As I am new to this hobby, asking for advice is always a good idea: What do you think about the SC10 or SIEG in general, and maybe you have a tip for something different.
The SIEG appeals to me, because I found various supplier, which then also going to sell all the chucks, tools, bits and pieces I would need to start. Which on the SIEG, looks quite affordable. And yes, I’m swiss, so the close name to SIG maybe influenced my lung for that particular machine a bit. But really, I’d like to get something which lasts. And if taken care of, will do it’s job a very long time.

Although I have to say, as a finishing line: I don’t mind to spend 2000-3000 Euros on the base machine only really, that is if it’s very good quality, and works right out of the box. I don’t have a metal workshop and to avoid the hen or egg question, I can’t refit a machine first. It would take ages with scrapers and my non-existing skills. So, a 600-1000 Euro second hand lathe is not going to do it, because I think I could not do a restoration on it yet – which I probably have to do with those I see here in Spain. The lathes I seen which are up for sale, are either incredibly expensive or in a very awful and sorry state.

Thank you for your opinion and help, if you decide to do so.
Roger