G0704 Pro Cut CNC enclosure?

Thread: G0704 Pro Cut CNC enclosure?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default G0704 Pro Cut CNC enclosure?

Hi Everyone,

I'm considering purchasing the G0704 Enclosure from Pro Cut CNC and i'm wondering if anyone has any experience with it. I'm considering the one for $1495.00. I contacted a few local fabrication and sheet metal shops to try and get one made locally but they are all very busy and want very specific drawings and i don't really have the ability or time to create my own design at this point.

I had considered a wood tray but this will end up in my shop and i'd prefer a sheet metal enclosure.

Thanks for any feedback.

Jason

Similar Threads:

Default Re: G0704 Pro Cut CNC enclosure?

As I undertand it, I don't think that enclosure is appropriate for coolant. So if you are okay with that, then maybe it's worth it. For $1.5k it doesnt seem worth it to me, then again I'm using a homemade enclosure that is great in function but is still effectively a working prototype. It's constructed of a wood frame with FRP walls and a galvanized steel bottom. I like everything about it with exception of the wood frame, it needs an updating.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you very much for the response...I didn't realize the pro cut enclosure wasn't designed for flood coolant. I'll keep looking for another option.

Downloads
    Uploads

tormach also sells their enclosures. I'm sure the 440 would work for you.

https://www.tormach.com/store/index....05&portrelay=1

and you also need the chip pan...https://www.tormach.com/store/index....73&portrelay=1

a bit more pricey, but maybe an option.