Who's ordered the PM-25MV Kit from Automation Technologies Inc?

Thread: Who's ordered the PM-25MV Kit from Automation Technologies Inc?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Who's ordered the PM-25MV Kit from Automation Technologies Inc?

I ordered the kit from them and was supposed to receive everything today. When I got the package today I found it only contained the Ballscrews and no motor mounts, bearings, etc... No worries I thought, I had another package delivered that was quite heavy from them. I opened it up and found it to only contain my MX3660 and the stepper motors and a packing note.
    The packing note said "mount in other package." Which of course I already found to only contain the ballscrews.

I called them, and they stated that somebody else actually makes them and would send it to me, but it was going to be about two weeks. I told them that frankly I wish I had been notified of this as it would have impacted where I chose to get the kit from.
    They also gave me a telephone number of the person they said would ship the mounts out. I called it but it went to voicemail (and I left a voicemail)
    Anyway, this on top of a few odd email conversations has me just a little worried. I would like to see if somebody who's ordered the kit from them can confirm how the motor mounts were delivered, or possibly if anybody would have more information?

Also FWIW everything else that I ordered arrived timely and without issue, and they did offer to refund me my money if I returned the ballscrews.

Thank you for your time!