Need Help! how to post process to Heidenhain without using Cycles ?

Thread: how to post process to Heidenhain without using Cycles ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default how to post process to Heidenhain without using Cycles ?

I want to know how i can post process my ipt file to heidenhain without using the cycles of heidenhain.More specifically I want when I am making a circular pocket to process this in simple commands and not to use the 252 cycle of heidenhain . The problem is that the specific cycle when it end the process it does not move to the center of the circle and makes a little lead out and then it moving up .When I am using a woodruff cutter or a T cutter this will make a problem . I hope that I made myself clear and to someone could help me. Thanks !

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: how to post process to Heidenhain without using Cycles ?

Hello Antonismel, hope all is well. Which Heidenhain control are you using ex530 or 640 and what type of Cam software are you posting out of?

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=diggityds;2421792]Hello Antonismel, hope all is well. Which Heidenhain control are you using ex530 or 640 and what type of Cam software are you posting out of?[/QUOTE]

Good morning from Greece. Now I am using 530. In about 2 months I will be using and 640.I have Autodesk cam 2020. I think it is pretty same with fusion 360.