Need Help! Does anyone have a Laser and Mill post processor for Fusion 360 and mach4 ess

Thread: Does anyone have a Laser and Mill post processor for Fusion 360 and mach4 ess

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Does anyone have a Laser and Mill post processor for Fusion 360 and mach4 ess

Hi,

i have a CNC using mach4 and a warp9 ess and i have added a diode laser to it. i have made everything work but right now i have to manually modify the gcode to add in the laser gcode.

i was wondering if anyone had a post processor for fusion 360 that is capable of outputting the warp9 ess gcode for the laser?

these guys have one for vetric vcarve and it works great: https://jtechphotonics.com/?p=3851

thanks
    Raptor

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Does anyone have a Laser and Mill post processor for Fusion 360 and mach4 ess

Attached is a Fusion PP for Mach from Artsoft, there are many Laser/Plasma/Waterjet Post Processors in the HSM/Fusion 360 Post Processor Library which can be found here :-

https://cam.autodesk.com/hsmposts?

Just type in Mach Laser in the search box and a list of them will open, take your pick

Regards
    Rob

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Does anyone have a Laser and Mill post processor for Fusion 360 and mach4 ess

I've got the same problem. it just won't work with mach 4. and I don't know how to edit the CPS file to make it work, there's no line in the code regarding laser or anything similar. I wonder if using a mach 3 plasma profile would work to output regular router code and manage to work with laser cutting paths?