Fusion 360 - HMS - Fanuc O-MC how to modify post ptocessor issue ...

Thread: Fusion 360 - HMS - Fanuc O-MC how to modify post ptocessor issue ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Fusion 360 - HMS - Fanuc O-MC how to modify post ptocessor issue ...

I have a O-MC fanuc control. Very old but working. In these day I connect it to Fusion 360 HMS cam ... the major issue encontering is about integer axis value printed out as "Z-10." for example, but my old Fanuc accepts only "Z-10" (whitout point at the end) ... and same issue n feed rate .. printed out as "F1000." for example, where my O-M accepts only "F1000" (without point at the end).

Not see how to modify post processor for these pourpuse-

Thanks at all if you can suggest me somethings.

regards
    bkt

Default Re: Fusion 360 - HMS - Fanuc O-MC how to modify post ptocessor issue ...

You need to change output format of variables

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fusion 360 - HMS - Fanuc O-MC how to modify post ptocessor issue ...

[QUOTE=bkt-eu;2378411]I have a O-MC fanuc control. Very old but working. In these day I connect it to Fusion 360 HMS cam ... the major issue encontering is about integer axis value printed out as "Z-10." for example, but my old Fanuc accepts only "Z-10" (whitout point at the end) ... and same issue n feed rate .. printed out as "F1000." for example, where my O-M accepts only "F1000" (without point at the end).

Not see how to modify post processor for these pourpuse-

Thanks at all if you can suggest me somethings.

regards
    bkt[/QUOTE]

As I don`t know which Fanuc Post Processor you are using this will only be a guide, here is the section in the Fanuc PP I have here where the decimals are set and I have changed two lines from "true" to "false", this has stopped output of the decimal for the xyz and feedrate values, the Z would now be Z-10 and an xy output would be say Y32 and a feedrate output would now be F1000 no decimals after them. If you have the Fanuc Manual for your control you can find the Parameter that can be changed to allow the decimal, if you have very small memory then removing the decimal will help, if you are "drip feeding" then not a problem.

var xyzFormat = createFormat({decimalsunit == MM ? 3 : 4), forceDecimal:false}); This line has been changed from "true" to "false"
    var ijkFormat = createFormat({decimals:6, forceDecimal:true}); // unitless
    var rFormat = xyzFormat; // radius
    var abcFormat = createFormat({decimals:3, forceDecimal:true, scaleEG});
    var feedFormat = createFormat({decimalsunit == MM ? 0 : 1), forceDecimal:false}); This line has been changed from "true" to "false"
    var pitchFormat = createFormat({decimalsunit == MM ? 3 : 4), forceDecimal:true});
    var toolFormat = createFormat({decimals:0});
    var rpmFormat = createFormat({decimals:0});
    var secFormat = createFormat({decimals:3, forceDecimal:true}); // seconds - range 0.001-99999.999
    var milliFormat = createFormat({decimals:0}); // milliseconds // range 1-9999
    var taperFormat = createFormat({decimals:1, scaleEG});
    var oFormat = createFormat({width:4, zeropad:true, decimals:0});

Hope this is of some help to you, use carefully, usual caveat applies, use at your own risk, make a copy of your Post Processor before making any changes !!!
    Disregard the Purple and Yellow Smileys, that have appeared due to the : ( unit and : ) in the code !!!
    Regards
    Rob
    :rainfro: