Hartford Pro1000a with Mitsubishi Meldas M64 post processor

Thread: Hartford Pro1000a with Mitsubishi Meldas M64 post processor

admin

Default Hartford Pro1000a with Mitsubishi Meldas M64 post processor

Hello Gentlemen,
    I have recently installed a 2005 Hartford Pro 1000a VMC with a Mitsubishi Meldas M64 controller and I need a post processor for it. I've spoken with Hartford and their Australian distributor, neither can help.
    If someone has one fantastic, if not I would be equally grateful if you could point me in the direction of someone who could write it for me.
    Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    Kind regards,
    Jason

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hartford Pro1000a with Mitsubishi Meldas M64 post processor

[QUOTE=AdminCrew;2333951]Hello Gentlemen,
    I have recently installed a 2005 Hartford Pro 1000a VMC with a Mitsubishi Meldas M64 controller and I need a post processor for it. I've spoken with Hartford and their Australian distributor, neither can help.
    If someone has one fantastic, if not I would be equally grateful if you could point me in the direction of someone who could write it for me.
    Kind regards,
    Jason[/QUOTE]

Hello,

im developing postprocessors for a Autodesk HSM. If you still want you can contact me.
    You can check some my jobs there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqRZCqB5RpJq37ZJmQ5y-TQ?view_as=subscriber

Postprocessors, VBA macros, .NET programming.
    www.ccsoftcz.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hartford Pro1000a with Mitsubishi Meldas M64 post processor

[QUOTE=AdminCrew;2333951]Hello Gentlemen,
    Kind regards,
    Jason[/QUOTE]

Hi Jason

There is a Post Processor that is specific to the Mitsubishi Meldas control for Fusion 360,
    I have attached it in a Zip file for you, just open the Zip file and copy and paste the Post
    Processor .cps file into your "Personal Post Library" and use it from there.
    There are two other Post Processors for Mitsubishi, one for Lathe and another for Milling, if
    you want to try the other Milling one then here is the link to the Online Post Processor Library
    https://cam.autodesk.com/hsmposts?

Hope that helps some
    Regards
    Rob

Attached Files Attached Files