Spectralight mill 0200: POST for Fusion 360 / Solidworks?

Thread: Spectralight mill 0200: POST for Fusion 360 / Solidworks?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Spectralight mill 0200: POST for Fusion 360 / Solidworks?

Is there such a thing as a postprocessor for the Spectralight Mill 0200 for Fusion 360 or Solidworks CAM?

I have one of these with the PCI card, in a Dell Optiplex 755, running Windows 10 64-bit. The CNCBase software works fine with Windows 10.

I have been trying to figure out if the CNCBase G-code would be compatible with the RS-274 standard, but there seem to be some rather significant differences between them.

Here is what I have determined so far, going through the G-codes and M-codes line by line:

[url]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ud2I97gmj4bI7y8aPg_8byCnk1aLADkiQovOZAI-f44/edit?usp=sharing[/url]

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spectralight mill 0200: POST for Fusion 360 / Solidworks?

[QUOTE=DMahalko;2237662]Is there such a thing as a postprocessor for the Spectralight Mill 0200 for Fusion 360 or Solidworks CAM?

I have one of these with the PCI card, in a Dell Optiplex 755, running Windows 10 64-bit. The CNCBase software works fine with Windows 10.

I have been trying to figure out if the CNCBase G-code would be compatible with the RS-274 standard, but there seem to be some rather significant differences between them.

Here is what I have determined so far, going through the G-codes and M-codes line by line:

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ud2I97gmj4bI7y8aPg_8byCnk1aLADkiQovOZAI-f44/edit?usp=sharing[/URL][/QUOTE]

Hi,

if you interersted about it you contact me on [email]msskotak@gmail.com[/email]

I have many experience with a postprocessing.

Marek

Postprocessors, VBA macros, .NET programming.
    www.ccsoftcz.com