Bridgeport VMC 500 16-tool changer repair

Thread: Bridgeport VMC 500 16-tool changer repair

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bridgeport VMC 500 16-tool changer repair

Hello Everyone
    Im working with Bridgeport VMC 500 milling center. Few years ago one of the motors in tool chenger broke down. Unfortunetly we dont have original parts. Company changed owner and we want to make machine 100% working. I have full documents and drawings but i dont now how to get/recreate missing parts. On photos you can see what i have. I understand i need to get missing motor but what with rest of parts? How to connect it to tool magazine? I have other CNC machines to make parts if i cant get it but i dont know how looks full forking mechanism. Im asking for help with this repair.