Australia Looking at a new CNC for home (might build might buy, not sure yet) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking at a new CNC for home (might build might buy, not sure yet)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking at a new CNC for home (might build might buy, not sure yet)

Hello Slixxor
    I am from Aeon Laser and glad to tell you that we have Exclusive agent Gary Chapman in*Australia. He is very professional in the CNC industry and he will be responsible for the sales and service of Aeon Laser. Hope you become friends.
    Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by FastFarmer View Post
    Lol... I think there's probably a reason why I've been around since 2010 and this is post number 133.

Anyway... back to the topic...
    Sorry if i offended you mate, its my African humor maybe

Downloads
    Uploads

This is funny to me as I was watching a vid on a 5 axis cnc and the wow factor to me was not the cutting ability, but the how rigid must the column holding the spindle .

Downloads
    Uploads

the wow factor to me was not the cutting ability, but the how rigid must the column holding the spindle .
    There is a known difference between routers built with plywood and serious milling machines.
    Not only rigidity, but also weight!

Cheers
    Roger

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by InMesh View Post
    This is funny to me as I was watching a vid on a 5 axis cnc and the wow factor to me was not the cutting ability, but the how rigid must the column holding the spindle .
    Most 5th axis are on the table for this very reason. People often think the most important thing in a rotary is backlash, but the ability to hold the material without movement or vibration is more crucial.

@ericks - it's all good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12