NEED HELP... Making a 3D model of a glider for molds

Thread: NEED HELP... Making a 3D model of a glider for molds

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default NEED HELP... Making a 3D model of a glider for molds

Hi Guys,

My experience in the hobby so far is with AutoCAD and a 4 axis hot wire foam cutter, but now I want to make molds to build composite gliders.
    I have tried solidworks and it was way over my head. I'm hoping there is someone here that can help me out.
    I have a fairly comprehensive design in AutoCAD, I just can't turn that into a 3D model.

Also I'm in Sydney. So if there was anyone local that could help that would make it easier.

Thanks
    Grant.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NEED HELP... Making a 3D model of a glider for molds

i started with auto cad 9 up to 2007 then switch to rhino thy are both direct modeling software were solid works use a different approach there is devcad devfuz devwing profili software that is very user friendly and is for for model design

her are sum of my models https://www.thingiverse.com/davedpot/designs would be happy to give you a price for work

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEED HELP... Making a 3D model of a glider for molds-pod-slopy-jpg   NEED HELP... Making a 3D model of a glider for molds-pod-slopy-3-jpg   NEED HELP... Making a 3D model of a glider for molds-m_speed-1-jpg   NEED HELP... Making a 3D model of a glider for molds-m_con-2-jpg  

NEED HELP... Making a 3D model of a glider for molds-m_p1030664-jpg   NEED HELP... Making a 3D model of a glider for molds-plan-thrmo-jpg   NEED HELP... Making a 3D model of a glider for molds-plan-thrmo-4-jpg   NEED HELP... Making a 3D model of a glider for molds-moldsd7037tip-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the reply Dave,
    I was not able to send you a PM, but I would be interested to know how much you would charge to create the 3D model for molds?

Downloads
    Uploads

it depends on if it is a wing or fuz or a full model + if it is a proven model or if it need prototyping witch means more work but my wife tells me i am cheap email kitsewaviation@gmail.com