Australia Advice time, compressors - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice time, compressors

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Advice time, compressors

A

Last edited by spudym; 12-08-2021 at 02:11 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Spudym

What was the problem with Sydney Tools?
    Seriously?

Cheers
    Roger

Downloads
    Uploads

I note that ST are about HALF the price of ebay, which is a bit remarkable. Someone (on ebay) is trying to stage a huge ripoff.

Cheers
    Roger

Downloads
    Uploads

Not shore I won't to soil this place, but I had the police show up on my door step, becouse I complained about their service and lies.
    I asked severel times online for info on the huch 70 and 100, each time I was promised they would get someone to call me but it never happened so I finally said shove it and called head office management, they said it would be addressed, I got a call from the store but missed it so I called back but couldn't speak to whoever called me but the message would get passed on that I called, but they never called back, I finally called them back got a bit of an apology from them then struck a deal, when it was time to proceed they reneged.
    Head office could care less so I rang the shop asked for the manager I was told I couldn't speak with or send a direct email to him and I had to send the email to the guy that broke the deal and he would pass it on, not long after that I had the police arrive and say if I contacted Sydney Tools again I Would be charged.
    There is some suspicion that someone there has also started trolling campaign against me online. Another thing that head office management promised to look into but didn't.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RCaffin View Post
    Hi Spudym

What was the problem with Sydney Tools?
    Seriously?

Cheers
    Roger
    Not shore I won't to soil this place, but I had the police show up on my door step, becouse I complained about their service and lies.
    I asked severel times online for info on the huch 70 and 100, each time I was promised they would get someone to call me but it never happened so I finally said shove it and called head office management, they said it would be addressed, I got a call from the store but missed it so I called back but couldn't speak to whoever called me but the message would get passed on that I called, but they never called back, I finally called them back got a bit of an apology from them then struck a deal, when it was time to proceed they reneged.
    Head office could care less so I rang the shop asked for the manager I was told I couldn't speak with or send a direct email to him and I had to send the email to the guy that broke the deal and he would pass it on, not long after that I had the police arrive and say if I contacted Sydney Tools again I Would be charged.
    There is some suspicion that someone there has also started trolling campaign against me online. Another thing that head office management promise to look into but didn't.

Downloads
    Uploads

Good lord. That stinks.

if I contacted Sydney Tools again I Would be charged.
    Did they tell you what you would be charged with? Did they show their warrant cards? Did you take their ID numbers? Sounds all very suss to me.

I would immediately lodge a complaint with the police integrity board or the ombudsman, with full details.

Cheers
    Roger

Downloads
    Uploads

Good lord. That stinks.

if I contacted Sydney Tools again I Would be charged.
    Did they tell you what you would be charged with? Did they show their warrant cards? Did you take their ID numbers? Sounds all very suss to me.

I would immediately lodge a complaint with the police integrity board or the ombudsman, with full details.

Cheers
    Roger
    We are chasing that up at the moment. I have coped a lot of abuse on social media as well, It could be possible the employee in trouble has weaponized the Police.I have to say I am grateful to Total Tools, they have been very helpful with my questions.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry if I am double posting, and sorry about my spelling. I thought my little rant was just replying to someone's question about my experience, I fear I might have started a new thread with it. May I ask , when replying to someone should you leave the text that appears in the box I use to type my reply in
    ?

Downloads
    Uploads

We are flexible.
    You can cut out irrelevant stuff of course, but equally it can help to include a bit of the text to which you are replying.

Cheers
    Roger

Downloads
    Uploads

We are flexible.
    You can cut out irrelevant stuff of course, but equally it can help to include a bit of the text to which you are replying.

Cheers
    Roger
    Thankyou Roger.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123