Laser Cutting Material

Thread: Laser Cutting Material

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Laser Cutting Material

I am just wondering does anyone know any material source/supplier for laser cutting available here in Australia? I am talking about Veneers, MDfs (different kind of woods), Acrylic, plastic etc.

Thanks folks!

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Laser Cutting Material

Quote Originally Posted by pavilon View Post
    I am just wondering does anyone know any material source/supplier for laser cutting available here in Australia? I am talking about Veneers, MDfs (different kind of woods), Acrylic, plastic etc.

Thanks folks!
    Hi,there,

Would you like to buy the laser cutting machine? this is Jenny from Jinan toyea company.We are the manufacturer of cnc router and laser cutting machine.

Laser cutting machine is for cutting venners ,MDF,Acrylic,plastic.Can you tell me the length,the width and the thickness of the materials? So we can recommend the right machine model.

Any needing or question,please feel free to contact us to toyeacnc@hotmail.com or jenny@toyeacnc.com .

our website Quality laser cutting machine & wood cnc router Manufacturer , ????|????????|???????|?????????|???????? .

P.S. If the wood is hard,then we suggest cnc router.