need some cnc work done in Perth

Thread: need some cnc work done in Perth

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default need some cnc work done in Perth

hey guys,

I'm building a poker table and I'm looking for someone in the Perth, Australia area who would be happy to help cnc a couple of 1200x1200 pieces of mdf and ply. looked at getting it done commercially but quotes came back at several hundred dollars so thought i might jump on here and see if someone wants to do it for me. would be happy to work out a payment in either beers or cash

also I'm interested in building a laser cutting machine for myself for my architecture work (which i may be an idiot for presuming but might be similar to a routing one?) but am a bit apprehensive given the daunting task it seems to be and would love to spend a few hours one arvo talking to someone whos taken the DIY path. thanks look forward to hearing back from someone.