Hi guys,

I'd like to use one of my 60 degree 0.25" v bits to do the rough work on a small branding stamp I'd like to do, and then where the 60 degree 0.25" can't reach, to go in with a much smaller engraving bit that I have. I can't seem to find a way to set it up in Aspire.

If I do a v-carve profile, and select the engraving bit for the "tool", and select "use flat area clearance tool" with the 60 degree 0.25" selected, it only seems to do certain parts of the drawing with the larger cutter, meanwhile I know it can go in almost all the areas, because if I do a v-carve profile with only the 60 degree 0.25" cutter, it cuts everywhere.

Is there a way to make it so that I can set up a toolpath for the 60 degree bit that will cut almost everything, and then another toolpath for the engraving bit to finish the part off, WITHOUT having overlap in the toolpaths? I don't want to waste time by having the engraving bit going over the whole thing cutting air when the material is already gone from using the larger bit.

Thank you