Newbie Newbie needs help with aspire...

Thread: Newbie needs help with aspire...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie needs help with aspire...

Hi all .,

I am a total newbie to aspire , am using it now to make drag engravings and to make house number plaques and name plaques and there i have no problems cause its a very easy process.. BUT

Now my dad wants me to make a leather stamp for him in aluminium and gave me a picture and i just cant seem to be able to get things to go my way , and was hoping maybe someone in here could assist.

The stamp is suppose to have the following dimensions 50mm x 50mm , and the lines should be about 1.5 - 2 mm thick. The idea was to cut around the lines so that the logo is raised about 2mm from the surface so that he then can wet the leather and press the logo onto it.

My problem is that i just dont have the knowledge to alter the design so that i get it right.

I have attached a dxf file with the bitmap trace i made from the jpeg and the jpeg itself.

Hopefully there is a soul out there with better knowledge and a couple of minutes to help

Many thanks in advance for any replies

Kristjan

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie needs help with aspire...-jpeg_masonic-jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie needs help with aspire...

In your given dimensions (50 * 50) no way that the lines could be 1.5mm
    It is doable with 1mm line widths.

Find attached .dxf, recreated through Coreldraw as well as the preview of the "stamp", line width 1mm.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie needs help with aspire...-masonic-jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie needs help with aspire...

Hi ZASto . ,

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for the help. , this worked perfectly and he was very very happy with it..

Thank you so much..

Best regards .,

Kristjan