Please share your Aspire-compatible 4th axis mill recommendations

Thread: Please share your Aspire-compatible 4th axis mill recommendations

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Please share your Aspire-compatible 4th axis mill recommendations

I recognize this is the Aspire software sub-forum. I thought what better place to ask for your recommendations for most compatible 4th-axis mill equipment for use with Aspire.

My application is to import high-res graphic/photo image files into Aspire and create full-wrap detailed 3D toolpaths around cylinders that measure 5 inches OAL by .650 +/- .050 diameter, and then carve the output G-code on a 4th-axis mill that is proven compatible with Aspire. The material I use is cast acrylic. Due to the very narrow tooling and low surface footage per minute involved, the spindle RPM capability would need to be 30,000 to 40,000. I have been reading through posts here and in the various other forums and find that everyone has amassed huge first-hand experience in selecting and operating 4th-axis mills that work well with Aspire in this type of application. Thanks for sharing back what you've learned before I buy.

Very much appreciated.

Hersh