Problem with wrap junction in rotary V-carve program

Thread: Problem with wrap junction in rotary V-carve program

Default Problem with wrap junction in rotary V-carve program

I'm new to Aspire and having an issue with blending the junction between both ends of the profile I'm trying to wrap around a dowel. The profile is a chain link design that starts & ends in the middle of a link. If I leave the ends open, I can't generate a program. If I close the ends, I end up with a ridge at the junction because Aspire sees this as part of the v-carve profile. Attached pics shows the junction in a few different ways. To give you a sense of the size of this, the chain links are .200" wide and the dowel is 1.112" diameter.
    Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Problem with wrap junction in rotary V-carve program-link0-jpg   Problem with wrap junction in rotary V-carve program-link1-jpg   Problem with wrap junction in rotary V-carve program-link2-jpg   Problem with wrap junction in rotary V-carve program-link4-jpg  

Default Re: Problem with wrap junction in rotary V-carve program

I extended the lines beyond the work surface and closed them. That helped. It still shows some misalignment but won't be visible to the naked eye.
    Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Are you using Mach3/4?

Mach 3 but I don't see what difference that would make.