Need Help! HELP PLEASE Problem making simple tile mould!

Thread: HELP PLEASE Problem making simple tile mould!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default HELP PLEASE Problem making simple tile mould!

Hi
    Please can someone help I am trying to work out how to create moulds in the form of recessed carving (so the inverse of what is shown in the image) for each of the 3 tiles shown in the images, using artcam pro 8.

Im clearly missing something as I thought this should be simple using a 90 Deg V bit to cut the angle and an end mill to cut the small vertical section and the area clearance. however I cant work out how to get corner sharpening so as to not end up with a rounded corner.

Please could you tell me how you would create the recess carving resulting in a mould that would result in a tile with an edge profile like those in the pictures attached.

I do know I can create it using a machine relief but I thought the other process would be simpler and quicker with less finishing.

Cheers