Need Help! Need to convert artcam files from dongle version to non dongle version

Thread: Need to convert artcam files from dongle version to non dongle version

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need to convert artcam files from dongle version to non dongle version

Hi all

Just installed my artcam express 2015 with license, no dongle. it works great.
    Problem is I have more then 70M of artcam files, created by artcam 2012 with dongle. Can't open them !
    Artcam support said I need to find someone with artcam 2013-2015 with dongle, and resave the files there
    in non dongle version.

If there is someone here who can help me with that, I would be very happy !!!
    Please contact me directly barak@klamra.co.il

Thanks
    Barak

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need to convert artcam files from dongle version to non dongle version

Send me ArtCam files, I'll translate them into STL format to you, but in general, in Russia no one uses license from her nothing but trouble! And I can open any ArtCam be it with or without a key))) file)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need to convert artcam files from dongle version to non dongle version

hi i wonder if you could help me out i need file converted i drawn it with artcam 2015 r2 years ago in learning centre but now i dont have access to it anymore but i have 2011 version and i can't open my file because it's older version the question is if you have access to artcam 2015 could you convert this file for me i would realy appropriate it

Downloads
    Uploads

Just convert art files to 2017 that need dongle recently.
    anyone need help contact : ifishbob@gmail.com
    bob.

do you know where i can get a 2015 artcam express i have a dongle but i cant get it to work thanks