forsun service

Thread: forsun service

Default forsun service

This is Sergey from Furniture Pefect in US. I'm very appreciated the big support from Forsun cnc. We are new company and no much knowledge about machine. They recommend the machines and design for me first. after tens of revising design, it is finished. very appreciated their effort. so i personally recommend them. you can contact me or visit my factory to see their machine works in US.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: forsun service

Good morning, my name is Tales'm from Brazil, looked at his post, and would like a help her ... I want to buy a cnc of FORSUN, wanted to know if the machine is good even if given defective and how is the question maintenance and parts?
    thanks for attention.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeyfurniture View Post
    This is Sergey from Furniture Pefect in US. I'm very appreciated the big support from Forsun cnc. We are new company and no much knowledge about machine. They recommend the machines and design for me first. after tens of revising design, it is finished. very appreciated their effort. so i personally recommend them. you can contact me or visit my factory to see their machine works in US.
    How's the machine running, please that would be a big help and very much appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeyfurniture View Post
    Please contact me. I too am considering buying from jinan beta a Forsun. I'm new to the forum. Where is your factory located?

Downloads
    Uploads

Please let me know how the machine is operating; it would be a huge assistance and very appreciated. https://en.industryarena.com/forum/color by number