An announcement from Armor CNC

Thread: An announcement from Armor CNC

Downloads
    Uploads

Default An announcement from Armor CNC

Armor CNC is pleased to announce some good news!

Read this email on our new website:
    A Great Announcement from Armor CNC | Armor CNC Systems

In addition to fully supporting existing Techno CNC equipment, we are now producing our own line of Armor CNC equipment.

We had so many requests for superior quality machinery at a reasonable price that we decided to jump right in with designs we think are the most robust on the market.

We are proud to announce a first for our industry: Armor CNC backs its equipment with our 5 YEAR BULLETPROOF WARRANTY.

How can we do this? Simple, really: we will never cut corners. We only use top quality components, such as THK rails and screws on all axes, ground aluminum and steel plate for all precision surfaces, and our equipment is designed by top-flight CNC engineers; engineers who have been in the industry long before “import” equipment appeared. All Armor CNC circuitry and controls are designed by Armor CNC engineers for longevity, ease of use and superior performance.

In addition to stock machines such as the Tabletop 24×24 router (great for small work, wet or dry, and in robot cells), the fully enclosed 14×14 Galileo machine (Purpose-built for education), and the Katana series 4×8 and 5×10 production router, Armor CNC produces custom CNC and automation equipment to customer specification.

Armor’s custom equipment integration is made possible by the flexibility of its new universal control system. This controller is the culmination of years of research and development – A 5+ axis, 40/24 base I/O, Analog I/O, sub-processor expandable machine, capable of driving brushed and brushless motors, as well as integrating Lasers (cutting and sensing), Pneumatics, Glue dispensers, Plasma Cutters, PLC systems, Vision Systems, Safety controls and more. Where applicable, Armor CNC equipment can be integrated to pass a host of regulatory requirements that low-end and import machines don’t go near: UL, CE, CSA, and many more. Our engineers are intimately familiar with the requirements of these agencies and will work directly to ensure your facility has no trouble employing an Armor CNC machine.

Armor CNC stocks a complete line of machine accessories, and with this extra: We provide full integration and support for all of the components and accessories we sell.

Armor’s core philosophy is quality above all else. Rather than economize with second or third tier parts, we use only the finest authentic components. We purchase direct from manufacturers to ensure counterfeit parts are NEVER used in our machines. We will never compete to be the lowest cost equipment manufacturer. Let others build machinery that costs more to ship than to build. Our aim is simple: Build the best machines with unsurpassed feature sets, superlative reliability, effortless ease of use, maximum durability and then support it like no one else would, or could.

Techno CNC equipment owners consider: Armor CNC will continue to provide service, support and parts for all existing Techno equipment. We have a full stockroom with all the replacement components that are going to be necessary to keep your machine running indefinitely. Or, perhaps, until you decide to replace it with a new Armor CNC system.

We’re proud to be moving into this next phase of our business, and hope you will consider us when you need equipment in the future.

Regards,
    Michael Hauser, Eric Feldman
    ARMOR CNC

Techno CNC is not affiliated with Armor CNC.

Similar Threads:
    Eric Feldman - Design Engineer, Programmer
    Armor CNC - http://www.armorcnc.com Support hours: 7am thru 10pm EST, 7 days a week

Downloads
    Uploads

Not much on your website....

How about a photo of your 14x14, even a prototype. Anything but a render.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for your interest!

We are working nonstop to build our first batch, and will have pictures and specifications shortly.

Eric

Armor CNC - http://www.armorcnc.com Support hours: 7am thru 10pm EST, 7 days a week

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow ! That's great news Eric !
    I would love to see some pictures as your building the batch of new machines! I would also like to come visit your factory.. I have been to the Techno Factory many times and you can't be that far from them? Do you have a big enough parking for my truck and trailor there? If I wanted a tour, how would I go about doing that? It was fun to go down the rows of new machines at Techno and check out all the differences!!
    Thanks, and again, Great news!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Eric,

Just out of curiosity's sake: Are the range you plan new "ground-up" designs, or are you going to build the old Techno-Isel routers under the Armour brand?

Best of luck with your venture. I was beginning to worry that all US build cnc routers have skate bearings and Bosh Colt spindles !! Good tools / machines BACKED BY ETHUSIASTIC SUPPORT is far more important than "50 Dollars cheaper than the opposition" in a production environment.

Unrelated to your product, but as a case study: Earlier this week I had a problem with a Teckcel router (Australian made) at work. What a pleasure to deal with an English Speaking service advisor, that eventually fixed the problem logging on to my computer with team viewer. Now, in Namibia (where I live) we are not used to ANY kind of service back-up. This bloke spent some time after hours to sort us out. All of it while being many 1000's of miles away.

Technology. Got to love it!!

Downloads
    Uploads

H.I.P.

Thanks for your interest. We have designed a complete new line, no ISEL components. We're quite pleased with the way things are going.

No skate bearings here! At Armor CNC, we use authentic THK drive components exclusively.

I like your term "enthusiastic support". Our support is unparalleled - 5 year warranty, 7am to 9pm, 7 days a week support line, where you reach someone who knows the machine you're working with, not someone reading a script.

When we started, we definitely recognized that the race to the bottom for price wasn't a battle we were interested in. Personally, I think it's rather destructive to the industry, not to mention the human cost. There's always someone willing to make something slightly cheaper, and at heart, we're engineers, not beancounters. We figured we'd make the best machines we possibly could, take pride in our work, and see where it goes from there.

Our primary market at this point is customized and ruggedized CNC. Our customers are places that need CNC solutions that are somewhat unique. Automation integrated units, ultra-high speed motion, unique spindles/cutting tools, safety/hazardous environment situations, and/or UL 508(and similar) approval.

I've attached a shot from our new catalog that is coming out shortly. The Armadillo is 400+ lbs of genuine SOLID ALCOA aluminum, made right here in the USA. No extrusions, no weld-filler, no B.S, and as we like to say, Bulletproof!

An announcement from Armor CNC-armadillo-jpg

Armor CNC Systems

Last edited by ericscottf; 12-07-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: An announcement from Armor CNC

Went to website and really didnt get any info as to machine sales. Are they still doing business??

Downloads
    Uploads

Howdy,

We're still here indeed. Working on a website update for the new year, to better align with what we do.
    If you're interested in how we can help you, send us an email, info [at] armorcnc . com or give us a call.

Regards,
    Eric

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you sir