Newbie Arduino distance detector

Thread: Arduino distance detector

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Arduino distance detector

Hi all I’m new to the arduino world and working on a school project to control a stepper motor with a ultrasonic sensor ,
    The plans is to make the stepper motor rotate cw when a object comes close to the sensor and rotate ccw when the object moves away from the sensor at a certain speed and distance

I’m using
    Arduino R3
    Nema 23 stepper motor
    TB 6600 Driver
    Ultrasonic sensor

Can anybody give me a code to start with , I’ll make adjustments to it if need to

Thanx in advance
    Bradley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Arduino distance detector

Google is your friend. Lots of sample code that is specific to a given sensor out there.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Arduino distance detector

Can anybody give me a code to start with
    There is an arduino stepper library (AccelStepper) that could do the job using just one arduino.
    You could use one arduino board running GRBL that controls the stepper and another arduino board that does the rest.
    You could use one arduino board running GRBL that controls the stepper, one board that controls the distance sensor and one C# applications that does the rest. If you make this an Windows 10 UWP application, it can run on a cheap Raspberry Pi 3B and Windows IoT.
    I run my lathe's and rotary table software on a Raspberry Pi 3B, 7" touch screen and an Arduino uno/mega
    For the arduino running GRBL there shields (like Ramps 1.6 for the Arduino Mega) that makes it very easy to connect (small) stepper drivers.