PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Heard From Tom at CandCNC?

wicked0ne
11-12-2009, 11:14 AM
I've been trying to call them for 6 days now with no answer or VM. The phone wans't working for 4 days but it is now. They have not responded to E-mails about my order that is 3 weeks over due? Last time I spoke with someone 2 weeks ago it was supposed to be shipped out Monday of last week. Just wonder what the deal is if anyone knows.

jemmyell
11-12-2009, 12:54 PM
He was on there just this morning.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CandCNCSupport/message/4879

-James

wicked0ne
11-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Just got an E-mail from UPS that my Blade runner is going out today.

Dustin407
11-13-2009, 04:18 PM
I talked to tom several times this week and they usually pick up the phone right away, what time are you calling? I call around lunch time and never had any problems.

metal-n-more
12-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Can any one help me with the wiring of my cut master 50. I am hooking up candcnc THC1000. Tom helped with part of it but I am still lost inside the machine as to what is what. I could send photos or what it takes . Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks John

jemmyell
12-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Can any one help me with the wiring of my cut master 50. I am hooking up candcnc THC1000. Tom helped with part of it but I am still lost inside the machine as to what is what. I could send photos or what it takes . Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks John

Why not let Tom help you? He has some of the best support in the entire industry. Using his Yahoo support group is really the way to go since it is his product you need interface to.

-James