PDA

View Full Version : Need Help! software for JSM 3040U

ouhla!
11-02-2009, 05:58 AM
Hello,
I have a JSM 3040 U... :tired:
I tried to make a test of engraving, but the Newlydraw sofware indicate an error: "link error 5: try again". I'm working with Windows XP Pro...:withstupi
I have heard that this software is not compatible with Vista... Is the software which is not compatible with Vista, or the usb card inside the machine?
Is this engraving laser machine working with Coreldraw? Is it compatible (if I'm using it as driver instead of Newlydraw)?
Thanks for all!
:wave:

cicigweike
11-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Your machine is not DSP control system, so can not compatible CorelDraw, Photoshop, AutoCAD.

The JSM3040 is refit and bigger one of mini stamp machine, so just can use Newlydraw software only.A DSP control system values $500-600, so simpleness machine do not have this system.

When shows this "link error 5: try again"? when you open the software or when you transfer data?
as you said "make a test of engraving", i think may be when you transfer data from computer to machine. The problem is mainboard can not connect software.
(1)mainboard have problem
(2)data line have problem

You can upload some photo about your mainboard and software, we can check what had happend later.

Cici
www.wklaser.com