PDA

View Full Version : R U Having issues? Here to help.

LeonD
10-07-2009, 08:45 PM
After posting a reply and reading some other posts, I figured I would re-affirm The Dynatorch technical help philosophy. We are here to assist you. If you have an issue that you cannot resolve by yourself or reading the manual, call us. I don't get to the forum often as I spend a lot of time on the phone already. We have a HUGE customer base and have probably seen your problem and have a solution.

We do not charge for machine tech support EVER. Even if you bought it used from someone else.
Leon @ Dynatorch Tech line.

WSS
11-01-2009, 11:27 PM
Leon,

Thank-you for the excellent help with initializing our DT machine today. It went without a hitch as you know. After we finished, I tried the oxy/fuel set-up and it is different than the plasma side. I will have to figure out the settings and watch them close (I took your advice and exaggerated the heights to see it work). I look forward to cutting this week!

Thanks again for your time and patience!

Tommy
WSS

WSS
11-07-2009, 02:18 AM
Leon,
I am not sure if I no how to explain this. When I was cutting parts and lining up the axes, it seemed like the arrows sent the gantry in the wrong direction (not the THC) I got the hang of it and started to zero on the opposite side, assuming all was well. I cut some text today and it cut backward. On the screen it looked correct, but it cut wrong. I think the word would be "mirrored". If I was looking at it from under the cut surface it would be right. It took cutting text to put my finger on the issue.

I used we-cim to nest the project which was three letters 2" high, one piece.

Any ideas?

WSS

WSS
11-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Leon,

Thanks for the phone support. Works perfect. I should have mentioned during set-up that it was a LH gantry.

WSS

mkmays
11-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Leon,
I'm setting up our new table. Will I have problems running the machine on Windows Vista.

Thanks,
Michael

bobhaha
11-08-2009, 09:42 PM
hey check out my thread... see if you can help me out abit!!

http://cnczone.com/forums/search.php?searchid=4392533