PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Design & Business Partner...

kanankeban
01-09-2005, 01:50 PM
Hello,
My name is Hector Quintanilla I'm based in Monterrey, Mexico. Between my multiple hobbies (Reeftanks, Computers and CNC) I have some toys for business this are some of the toys:
2500w CNC Amada Laser
30 ton CNC Amada Turret
several(8) low and high ton shears and brakes, the larger one is a 20' @400ton press
to make it simple I have the way to manufacture almost any kind of metal part of any size high precision or low.
The idea is this, I'm in the process of designing and building a plasma table (6x30') with a high speed plasma for my use...but! I'm thinking is a good idea in the process to make a modular design that can work as a kit. making a cheap kit that can be assebled easy and made in different sizes and export it to USA.
I'm looking to build a kit similar to the shopbots, So if is someone with knowledge and experience building high end cnc tables interested in a joint partnership to design and sell the kits in the States, please contact me, after contacting me we can exchange resumes and instaled capacities.

haqg@prodigy.net.mx

kanankeban
01-11-2005, 06:43 PM
No one? :) Its time to get some fun and money in the process...;)

sendkeys
01-11-2005, 06:51 PM
ummmm if you bring that cnc laser and cnc turret with you,you can sleep in my basement for free :P Partner? hehe

But for real goodluck finding someone :)

kanankeban
01-11-2005, 09:13 PM
ummmm if you bring that cnc laser and cnc turret with you,you can sleep in my basement for free :P Partner? hehe

But for real goodluck finding someone :)

Wow! sure you have a hughe basement...

Regards,

By the way can some one tell me why I cant post images?
Hector

cncadmin
01-11-2005, 09:32 PM
By the way can some one tell me why I cant post images?
Hector

You should be able to as long as you don't use the quick post box on the bottom.

kanankeban
01-12-2005, 03:18 PM
You should be able to as long as you don't use the quick post box on the bottom.
Nop, is there any problem if Im using Norton Internet Security, because I have attached images is past post but right now I cant. Although I have uploaded succesfully several pictures to my gallery.
By the way, any ideas of someone with the profile Im looking for?
Regards,
Hector