PDA

View Full Version : DMG TWIN 65 with SIEMENS 840D

teal854t
02-11-2009, 11:18 PM
We have five, Twin 65 with SIEMENS 840D (windows 95) and one of the machines hard drive crashed. We bought a new hard drive from Bestbuy store. I like to know how I can clone hard drives. Since we have five machines, I like to clone hard drive from one of the good machines to the new hard drive. Twin 65 comes with windows 95. Can I remove hard drive from a good machine and clone it to a new hard drive by using universal USB cables for both externally? What software? I heard Acronis is ood.

Thanks

thebodger@roger
02-12-2009, 07:19 AM
Try Norton Ghost. I've used it to clone a hard drive for a DMU 80P and a DMU 50 Evolution. It worked well. Basically you make a Norton Ghost boot disk, then install the disk you wish to copy in a PC as disk "C" and the new target disk as "D" , then boot the PC from the Norton Ghost disk you made, and follow the instructions from there.

atmikimpex
11-24-2011, 11:29 PM
We have twin 32 siemens 840D control with 4.8gb harddisk drive with windows 95. Now harddisk is crashed i bought new harddisk but i dont have backup. Can you help me?

We have five, Twin 65 with SIEMENS 840D (windows 95) and one of the machines hard drive crashed. We bought a new hard drive from Bestbuy store. I like to know how I can clone hard drives. Since we have five machines, I like to clone hard drive from one of the good machines to the new hard drive. Twin 65 comes with windows 95. Can I remove hard drive from a good machine and clone it to a new hard drive by using universal USB cables for both externally? What software? I heard Acronis is ood.

Thanks