PDA

View Full Version : Okuma OSP 7000M

Gitrdone42
02-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Hey my work just replaced this operator panel because the screen went out on it. My boss let me have it to tinker with or do whatever with it since they didn't want to keep it. So now I was just wondering if it was worth anything to try and sell or fix and then sell or what and for about how much I would be able to sell it for. It came out of a Okuma MC40-VA if that makes a difference. I searched online and never found anything on it, so if someone could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks everyone

Gitrdone42
02-12-2009, 09:25 PM
wow, I was really hopeing to get some kind of respsonse from thsi site. Ohh well

Superman
02-13-2009, 02:56 AM
wow, I was really hopeing to get some kind of respsonse from thsi site. Ohh well

There is not much difference in price between new and having it repaired, far easier to put in new , and have some sort of warranty for this sort of part than run the risk of another problem appearing in another area ( more headaches )

Goldorak
02-17-2009, 07:44 AM
+ you will got a $$ return for the old control

go with a LCD it's days and night compared to the CRT

Gitrdone42
02-18-2009, 06:47 PM
+ you will got a $$ return for the old control

go with a LCD it's days and night compared to the CRT

They did replace it wit a LCD, the service guy who done it said that they didn't use the crt kind anymore.

Honestly, I was just going to sell the old one and try to make a lil bit of money