PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Looking for...

karib
01-21-2009, 06:55 AM
Hi everyone,its my first post and i don't speak english so often so i'm sorry for my vocabulary.
I want to built a mold for a product that will be from a plastic called: Ryton and i'm looking for designs of multi-sprues and runners so i can figure out wat to do. Can someone also tell me how to put a photo of the product ?
Thank you.

plastibob
01-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Hi everyone,its my first post and i don't speak english so often so i'm sorry for my vocabulary.
I want to built a mold for a product that will be from a plastic called: Ryton and i'm looking for designs of multi-sprues and runners so i can figure out wat to do. Can someone also tell me how to put a photo of the product ?
Thank you.

Depending what the geometry is used for will dictate whether you try and gate it in the center of the part or the outside of the part. Ryton is a high end material, but the mold is quite easy for this part.

Michael.lee
02-22-2009, 08:58 AM
Thank you.

from your picture, it's a easy part for building the mould, Ryton®PPS is high end mateiral, but we have experience with it.

if you need help, please send us your RFQ, michael@union-mould.com

Best regards,
Michael