PDA

View Full Version : Marvels of ASPIRE... Download Free Models

Khalid
10-30-2008, 06:41 AM
I downloaded Vectric Aspire today and played with it.. I found it really very easy and interesting.. It comes with great tutorials (Thanks JamesB and Vectric Team) for such a good efforts...

I am learning it..Tweaking with various 3D functions, I come out with following results;)

ZIP File PAssword may be 'khalidkhattak' or 'khalid1'

Khalid
10-30-2008, 09:13 AM
This is the results of 3 Hr's effort..Height of the dome is 1"... :rainfro:

jhowelb
10-30-2008, 10:52 AM
Really neat software, but you would need Government funding to afford it! $1700.00 !!!!

WOW!!!!!

Khalid
10-30-2008, 11:32 AM
I m not aware OF a single software with such a great functionality with such a cheap price....

jhowelb
10-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Ummm, that IS one thousand seven hundred dollars.

Don't know about you but my Social Security retirement won't stretch that far. Functional, probably. Fantastically intriguing, you bet! Cheap? Well, it ain't so much if you SAY it REALLY fast!

Khalid
10-30-2008, 12:37 PM
You check the prices of Enroute, ArtCam... MeshCam ART has few good features... VisualArt, BobCad Art, I don't know much about these two but are they having all the functionalities like V carving, sculpting as in Aspire!!!!

Do u have any cheap yet functional CAM option if you want to do some good 3D/2.5D woodwork or die making!!!!

jhowelb
10-30-2008, 01:34 PM
I just look at my checking account, it isn't there and the rest just does not matter!

No matter how good the product if the price is unreachable it is no bargain! If they threw in a steamboat at no extra cost I could only run up and down the bank hollering "Aint that cheap"!

Khalid
10-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Tried a little bit more on the Rope.I was thinking and trying to make the rope looks natural and realistic... You can see at bends the behaviour of strands..they varies with the bends and straight portions....This time i made Variable dia rope.. You can see it scale down from top to bottom;) I can make a rope of any size any shape:)

Just I need a vector along which the rope has to be pasted :rainfro:

Khalid
10-31-2008, 12:02 AM
Created various objects and just save them as components in Aspire Gallery... I can use these components in different models....:rainfro:

Khalid
10-31-2008, 01:41 AM
Got a bitmap of a leaf..and just tried what happen if i make it 3D!!! The result was amazing..You can see How fine details visible inside the leaf!!! Amazing... :shock:

Also see anaother Panel and Knight reliefs from JPG file...:rainfro:

Khalid
11-02-2008, 10:29 AM
See following link for my work created with Aspire... 60+ High Quality models i created so far...
http://www.vectric.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3997&start=0

pescado_loco
12-26-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm very impressed with your work. I especially like the last pic in post #10. I've been trying for hours to convert a bitmap file into a 3d with the demo version of Aspire without any success. It has not sunk in yet.

LaserImage
12-27-2008, 12:35 AM
No matter how good the product if the price is unreachable it is no bargain! If they threw in a steamboat at no extra cost I could only run up and down the bank hollering "Aint that cheap"!

For a business person who needs the software to make a living, it is very cheap! For a hobbyist who is just playin around, it is very expensive. It all depends on your point of view.

Gary