PDA

View Full Version : Quick ?

flanders
10-16-2008, 10:02 AM
does anbody know how to single step through the toolpath varifacition.
cant seem to make it do it.:confused:any info would help thanx:)

Jason S
10-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Velocity 3 Build 357

In verify, 5th button from the left. The one with the right arrow and a straight line. Just keep clicking.........

flanders
10-16-2008, 02:46 PM
huh! i dont get what you mean. ive been away from surf for a few years
but you used to be able to varify your toolpath step by step with a few keys on the keyboard i just cant remember how. :confused::withstupi

Jason S
10-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Are you talking in verify or the "edit nc operation" button? If you are talking the editor, it is the spindle looking button with the pencil thru it in you ops. manager.

flanders
10-16-2008, 03:11 PM
no what i am talking about is in wireframe. it happens everytime you finish an opperation and leaves gray lines on the screen that represent your tool center
your rapid moves in red. you used to be able to step through it with the keyboard.:)

Jason S
10-16-2008, 03:19 PM
In your ops. manager, select the button that looks like a tool in the spindle(green in color) and has a pencil on it. This will allow you to step thru your toolpath using your keyboard.

flanders
10-16-2008, 03:25 PM
Now im picking up what you are laying down.Thanx that helps a ton :rainfro:

vanbry
10-17-2008, 09:19 AM
The other thing you can do to step by step it is to click on the status button in the verification screen(looks like an old tape...just to the right of the floppy icon).
That gives you the option to stop it move by move, or after each rapid move, or tool change, etc.