PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Haas TM-1 Post processor needed

keithki
10-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Does anybody have a good Haas post processor that they can send me? I have a TM-1 and am just getting started. Thanks.

simonlawrence
08-31-2009, 07:09 AM
hi , i just bought a new tm1 mill from haas. the belt that drives the spindle rides up and down the 2 cogs in clockwise - counterclockwise . it then rubs . haas are to put 2 belts on to cure it . the engineer tried to set the motor screws front and back and this helped but it still moves ad rubs . has anybody seen this before, does anyone know if their mills belt runs in the middle or does it ride up and down the spindle cog , thanks

I SPOKE TO HAAS 2 DAYS AGO , STILL WAITING FOR A FORMAL SOLUTION AND RETURN OF 2 EMAILS

SORCHEROR
08-31-2009, 07:14 AM
yes,i have the same problem for 4 years,makes alot of noise too,its an alignment issue
i never did try to fix it,soon i have to replace the belt and will try to align it better than

SORCHEROR
08-31-2009, 07:16 AM
as far as a post processor.for what software?i have one for master cam

simonlawrence
09-03-2009, 04:11 PM
has anyone got any pics or lins to pics of a haas tl1 or tl2 steady rest , thanks

Baldoom
06-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Well, I need a post for the TM-1P for Featurecam. If anyone has one that would be awesome. The post for the vf is not at all the same I hate having to adjust my speeds, feeds and depth of cuts all the time. Lack of power on this lil guy. Thanks again.

foxsquirrel
06-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Just call your rep and they will email it to you. Their stock Haas mill post will work fine. They did create a custom post for my machine because we use 20 fixture offsets and it was based on the their stock haas post. Its been flawless.