PDA

View Full Version : OKUMA OSP-U10L RS232

edmondyjh
08-22-2008, 09:08 AM
I GOT 3 UNITS OF OKUMA OSP-U10L MACHINE. WHAT SOFTWARE DO I NEED TO PROGRAM THE MACHINE USING THE RS232?

sertec
01-27-2009, 12:33 AM
I sell Software which will allow you to upload and download programs from the CNC without having to go to the computer. If your interested please contact me on
sertec@surfer.co.nz

Goldorak
01-27-2009, 02:11 PM
every software should do the job, just get the right settings

we use DNC-max , work really well

but if you want to run okumas on DNC mode you got to have the DNC-B card option on the control

sertec
01-27-2009, 11:58 PM
Not All software will do the job efficiently. Also I don't know of any other software that will do DNC-B CORRECTLY( that is all operations are done at the control - you Never have to got to the PC )

Goldorak
01-28-2009, 06:47 AM
Not All software will do the job efficiently. Also I don't know of any other software that will do DNC-B CORRECTLY( that is all operations are done at the control - you Never have to got to the PC )

"efficiently" is the magic word :)

phx
01-28-2009, 02:27 PM

i used the soft that cames from the okuma Seller, since 1986, and i never had to go to the pc, if its on, and the prog started ;-)
Osp can handle the remote at least since the OSP 5000;-)

thats absolute not a news.