PDA

View Full Version : NCPlot Editor

Andre' B
08-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Is there a setting somplace to force NCPlot to put code on the clipboard (Ctrl X, Ctrl C) as plain text?

MetLHead
08-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi Andre',

No, not at the moment. However, you can paste into Notepad to get the clipboard text without the formatting. Then copy and paste from there. I should be able to add this ability to NCPlot though.

Thanks,
Scott

Andre' B
08-18-2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks,

I was able to add a paste as text macro to the Word right click menu, but I still forget and hit Ctrl V now and then. Maybe I can redirect Ctrl-V to the macro and paste as text if the current document is a .cnc .nc etc. file.

I have also managed to paste different size text into the NCPlot text window, not sure how, it does not seem to happen every time.
Not a problem just seems odd, happened to get it in a screen shot one time.

And as long as we are on the subject, a minor bug (in my opinion) is when selecting lines of text with the mouse, if the lines are longer then the width of the window the text jumps so the end of the line is on the right edge of the text window.
Since one (at least me) is normally looking at the beginning of the lines to determine which one to copy, it can be a pain when the start of the line jumps off screen.:)
Text selection using the Shift and cursor keys does not do this.

MetLHead
08-19-2008, 07:21 AM
Andre',

I have seen the text jump when selecting text with the mouse. I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix this without going to a different edit control though. But I'll look at it.

Thanks,
Scott