PDA

View Full Version : MC-60VAE

ErikVF4
08-14-2008, 10:44 AM
Can someone give me the procedure for starting up this machine. There is one in the old shop that the riggers are coming to move tomorrow. Since I am the only CNC guy left they asked me to move the table to center. I only need to jog the table. I have the machine powered up and cannot get the alarm to clear out. Thanks in advance.... :confused:

ErikVF4
08-14-2008, 12:11 PM
maybe i am in the wrong place , this is the okuma section right. You mean to tell me that no one in here knows the startup for this machine. I dont buy it. Is there more info that i need to put or whats the deal.

littlerob
08-14-2008, 09:43 PM
it's an Okuma you dont need to power anything up, what is the alarm? what control is it? I think there are a few questions you haven't asked. 1 Turn the machine on. 2 put it in manual. 3 jog it to the middle.

by the way the worst way to get help here is take your own frustrations out on an online forum, a forum with more than talented people.

DigitalPho3nix
08-15-2008, 05:02 AM
To clear alarms, press the black button with two parallel lines above it.

Put it in manual mode and move table to where you need to. Make sure you have your rapid feed up on something reasonable (not zero).

What is the alarm? Not something silly like a door interlock is it?

theokumaguy
08-15-2008, 06:05 AM
"the alarm" you are most likely referring to is Emergency Stop, anything else is easy and intuitive . . . you press Reset. With Emergency Stop you have to release the E-Stop button that's pressed in and press Control On.