PDA

View Full Version : IH CNC mill in SF bay area?

mvcalypso
07-25-2008, 01:58 AM
Hi,
I'm seriously considering ordering a turnkey IH CNC mill. I would really like to see one before ordering. If you have one and would be willing to let me visit to see it, I'd appreciate a PM so I could contact you.
I'm in the San francisco bay area and would be willing to travel anywhere within a few hours of me.
Also, while I'd ideally like to see a CNC IH, I'd also be interested in seeing a manual IH if it turns out I can not locate a CNC near me.
Thanks,
Dave

mvcalypso
07-31-2008, 01:01 PM
No mills in the SF Bay area I guess. How about a wider area - anyone on the west coast?

I'd really like to see one - I guess I'm just one of those guys that just doesn't feel comfortable committing to $10k for a tool I have never seen personally...

Dave

skullworks
08-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Just call Gene @ IH.

He knows where his product has shipped and may have some local contacts for you.

BobWarfield
08-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Dave, I'm in the SF Bay area--Santa Cruz area to be precise.

I do not have my IH CNC'd yet, but I have 2 of them and one is my operational manual mill. You can see it in a lot of photos on my site:

http://www.cnccookbook.com/index.htm

I'd be happy to show you a manual mill and chat. Drop me a PM if you want to set something up. I'll be slow to respond for about 2 weeks as I'm really busy at work.

Cheers,

BW