PDA

View Full Version : Need Help! manuals for philips 432

TomislavCroatia
07-24-2008, 07:27 AM
h

TomislavCroatia
07-24-2008, 07:32 AM
Hi ,
I was wondering if anyone had an english philips 432 operation and programing manuals....

mte.jalal
07-28-2008, 02:04 PM
Hi,

I have the manuals in English.
but i don't know what do wanna know about it.
you can email me your problem : mte.jalal@gmail.com

Yupower
08-21-2008, 01:45 PM
did you find the manuals???

mte.jalal
08-22-2008, 01:13 PM
dear friends,

please send me which part do you want to know about, because I can't scan whole pages!

also is there any body know about Indromat and he has the drawings of it ?

Thanks all

Yupower
08-22-2008, 06:10 PM
i will look tomorrow if i have something about the indromats
i bought the machine 1 month ago so i still dont know exactly what i have :D

Regards

cncmm
08-25-2008, 08:07 AM
Hi,
I have a bunch of manuals for the Phillips 432 controls. What are you looking for?

VWSatOz
08-25-2008, 12:36 PM
I have 432 control and manuals too, might be able to help series 6 software edition I think.

Yupower
08-25-2008, 06:09 PM
dear friends,

please send me which part do you want to know about, because I can't scan whole pages!

Thanks all
@mte.jalal

Hello,unfortunately i dont have the drawings in my manuals
sorry

Regards

kotten1
09-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi!

I also have a machine whit Philips 432 controller.

Now finally the machine is starting too talk to me.
I can transfer the program between the machine and PC.

But I don’t now how too choose the program I want to run in the machine.
How are you doing then you want too run the program you have just transfer too the machine?

And how are you doing then you transfer the zero point on the material too G54 in the machine?

Pleas help me!

Regards
Kotten1/
Sweden

mte.jalal
09-09-2008, 06:56 AM
Hi,

You are able to send the Gcodes to machine with CAM softwares like Surfcam, Catia, Powershape,... or you write the gecode in Notepad then transfer them to machine with pcin , winnc , surfcam dnc, ... .

To give the zero point you have to push prog bottom then push menu bottom then push number that's about reference point.

kotten1
09-09-2008, 08:18 AM
Hi,

You are able to send the Gcodes to machine with CAM softwares like Surfcam, Catia, Powershape,... or you write the gecode in Notepad then transfer them to machine with pcin , winnc , surfcam dnc, ... .

To give the zero point you have to push prog bottom then push menu bottom then push number that's about reference point.

Hi,

I send the G-codes to the machine with Mastercam and it works, but I don’t now how to run the program in automatic position.
Then I’m in automatic or single position I can’t see any program.

mte.jalal
09-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Hi

I got what you mean!
Just push Menu bottom in Manual mode, then push block search(number 1), then push ID Dir (F4) then choose the program name finally push search bottom .
The program number must be seen in top.

VWSatOz
09-09-2008, 05:30 PM
program buttton, 1 block select, hit softkey program list? I think, it should show your list of programs, select the program you want to be the active one, enter,

I am not in front of my maho right now but I think this is correct sequence

kotten1
09-10-2008, 05:51 AM
Hi

I got what you mean!
Just push Menu bottom in Manual mode, then push block search(number 1), then push ID Dir (F4) then choose the program name finally push search bottom .
The program number must be seen in top.

Thank you very much!
It’s work now.
(On my machine is ID Dir F5 button)

kotten1
09-10-2008, 05:56 AM
Is it any one now how to run whit drip feed?
How are you doing then you set the machine in drip feed position?

Kotten1/
Sweden

kotten1
09-10-2008, 06:13 AM
Hi,

I don’t really now what you mean.

Then the machine is standing in my zero point. (That position I want to have my zero point on the material) I want to set the machine numbers in G54.
Do I have to write the numbers down on a notepad and then write it manual in G54?
Or is it some button I can press, so the machine can read it by it self and set it in G54?

VWSatOz
09-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Lots of button pressing with a Maho !!!!!

I think you have to write the X Y Z B zero positions your self into G54

argo35
03-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Does any know if a MAHO 800E with philips 432 control can do circular interpolation?

Bill@cdamachine.com

VWSatOz
03-09-2012, 01:53 AM
I would be amazed if it can't, this is the most basic thing that a CNC can do! That is why we call them a Computer Numeric Control and not just an NC, it is the computer's ability to calculate all those points around a circle that in the bad old days an NC program man would have to compute himself!
Just look in your manual for G02 & G03 and there it will tell you how to program a line, or the mc with Philips 432 will prompt you for the info

cncmm
03-09-2012, 07:25 AM
the short answer is yes phillips 432 controls can interpolate in in all 3 planes,
XY ZX YZ. They also allow two diffrent input line formats.
Lets say for example you're in the XY plane, G17 your codeing can look like this:
G3 Xx.xxxx Yx.xxxx Rx.xxxx the X and Y values are the endpoint of the circular move and the R is the radius of the circle. The limitation of this format is you can only drive the cutter 180 degrees from the start point to the end point, so you would need two lines of code to go 360 deg's ............or you can code it like this
G3 Xx.xxxx Yx.xxxx Ix.xxxx Jx.xxxx again the X and Y values are the end point of the move and the I and J values are the center point of the circle.
I use the X,Y,I,J format because with a little bit more code you can do a helical interpolation
G3 Xx.xxxx Yx.xxxx Zx.xxxx Ix.xxxx Jx.xxxx Kx.xxxx
the X and Y values are the end point of the move and the I and J values are the center point of the circle the Z values is the final depth the helical move and the J value is the pitch of the helical move per 360 degs of motion.
You can use this format in all 3 planes but you need too change the XYZIJK
for the plane you working in.
I'm fairly sure that machine has a 432-10 control, so you can do alot of tricks right out of the box with it.
Do you have a programing manual? I may be able to help you out with getting you one.

cncmm
03-09-2012, 07:29 AM
I would be amazed if it can't, this is the most basic thing that a CNC can do! That is why we call them a Computer Numeric Control and not just an NC, it is the computer's ability to calculate all those points around a circle that in the bad old days an NC program man would have to compute himself!
Just look in your manual for G02 & G03 and there it will tell you how to program a line, or the mc with Philips 432 will prompt you for the info

But that's when men were men and cigarettes were cigarettes

argo35
03-09-2012, 08:00 AM
I do not have any manuals yet. If I did I wouldn't have to ask such a basic question.

I haven't found any pdf manuals on line yet.

I would be greatfull If You Could help to find a set of manuals.

My 800P does not do Circular Interpolation with a Heidenhain TNC 135 Controll.

Bill

cncmm
03-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Bill, I tried to send you an email....bill@cdamachine.com....It got kicked back.
Is that a good email address?

masoud2008
07-19-2012, 07:32 AM
hi
i need phillips 432 controller manual. my machine is maho (mill). how can i download free it?

ady23_pm
10-30-2013, 10:31 AM
dear friends,

Thanks all

Hi i have the Indromat drawings leave me email u send u