PDA

View Full Version : Need Help! ERROR E370 and E223

paris
04-25-2008, 11:49 AM
We have problem with DMU 50V and Millplus v320.
Control panel shows errors E370 and E223.
After restarting it shows again.
Spindle stop near to magazine.
It became this at exchange of tool.
Help me, please!!! :confused:

thebodger@roger
04-28-2008, 06:39 PM
If you can wait until tommorow, I can give you the solution to your problem. I can't remember the exact keystrokes, or switch in the cabinet to correct this. When I go to work tommorow , I know I have the information there. Please post what exactly those alarm numbers diplay when you press the HELP or INFO softkey (F10)

paris
04-29-2008, 08:09 AM
I have control system (Millplus v320) with deutsch language.
The first error E370 (after press F10) - E370 WZW im gefährlichen Bereich
The second error E223 (after press F10) - E223 WZ-Wechsler nicht Grundstellung (by rotation of container)

thebodger@roger
04-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Paris:
ok, E370 in english means "toolchanger in dangerous area"
E223 means "tool magazine failed to rotate"
Here is what to do:

1. First use some compressed air, or a cloth to clean any metal shavings that may have stuck to the proximity switch detectors in the tool magazine enclosure. Proximity sensors look like a 6mm or 8mm threaded rod about 50mm long, with a wire coming out of one end. They also have a small light in them, to show when they detect.

2. This is how to engage the toolchanger maintainance sub screen. Go behind the machine and open the electrical cabinet. Now look for 3 small switches about the middle of the panel near the top. Upper most switch is 7S2, then another switch, and the third switch is marked 19S2. Switch 19S2 is the one we are interested in. Turn this switch to the "on" position.

3. Now go back to the operator's panel, and make sure you are in manual mode. Along the right hand side of the screen, where the coolant softkeys are, you will notice that those softkeys have changed to toolchanger function keys.

4. Now be careful what you do , take your time, and think about what funtion needs to be done. Turn the "jog" feedrate down to very slow movement. Carefully move the spindle with the "jog" keys, moving the spindle in such a way as not to have a collision with any part of the machine. Move the spindle away from the tool magazine and move it to about the center of the table. Lower the "Z" axis a bit so the it is away from home position.

5. If there is a tool in the spindle, remove it for safety. To do this, use the toolchange function keys on the right of the screen. Unlock the tool clamper, remove the tool, then re-lock the tool clamper (don't forget to relock it or you will get an alarm again when you reset machine). If the tool magazine doors are open, use the function keys to close them. In English the button is labeled "tool flap". So close the doors.

6. Now go back behind the machine, to the electric panel, and return switch 19S2 to the original position. The tool change sub screen will disappear, and the screen should look as normal. Clear all the alarms with the "clear" key.
You may have to reference all the axis at this point, if it is needed, do so now.

7. After referencing, try to rotate tool magazine with the magazine rotation switches at the toolchanger loading window. If they rotate, then all is good, your machine is ready to use.

Just for some added information, you said your machine is setup for german language. If you wish to have it display in some other language, it is very easy to change. I can show you how, just post a reply here. I believe there is 12 different languages you can select. Post back here and let me know how everything turns out.

thebodger

paris
04-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Thanks you for your help. The machine is all-right.
I'm happy :) . I would like to ask you, how can I change language of menu (Millplus v.320).

paris

thebodger@roger
04-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Hello Paris;

This version of the millplus can speak in 10 different languages. In the machine constants table the languages are numbered from 0 to 9. I don't know what they all are so maybe you will need to try them to find the language you would like. I will list them below. The ones I'm not sure of I will show as ??????

machine constant N5
C0 is d= deutche (german) -------------.> this is what your machine is set to
C1 is gb= great britain (english)
C2 is f= france (french) ????
C3 is nl= netherlands (dutch) ????
C4 is i= italy (italian) ????
C5 is e= ??????
C6 is dk= denmark maybe ????
C7 is s= spain , swiss, i don't know ?????
C8 is sf= ???????
C9 is p= poland , portugal , in don't know ????

Now how to change the machine constant:
1. Press Emergency Stop button
2. Press F4 (control key)
3. Press F8 (menu key)
4. Use arrow key to go to "installation", then cursor down to "machine constants" then press enter key.
5. type in 1234 then enter (you are now in the constants edit mode, be careful, change ONLY what i tell you)
6. You will now see a new softkey appear called "edit mc", press it.
7. Cursor down to constant N5
8. Highlight C0 next to N5 ( use arrow key) if it already isn't
9. Type in any number from 0 to 9 for the language you want ( example if you want english type 1)
10. Press the enter key THEN the store softkey ( along bottom of screen)
11. Last step is to now press F1 ( manual) key.
12. After about 30 seconds the control will re-boot, and it will be speaking to you in a different language!!
13. Release the Emergency Stop button. Start machine, and reference axis.

If you want to change language again, repeat the above proccedure, and put a different value for "C" at N5 constant.

Good Luck!!!

paris
05-08-2008, 06:56 AM
Thanks you for your help.

thebodger@roger
05-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Paris:
Your welcome, I'm glad it worked

paris
07-16-2008, 07:58 AM
Please help!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
I want connect PC with CNC.
I have cable with RS232. (9pin and 23pin).
What I need for connect PC and CNC, yet?
I have control system MillPlus v.320.
What software I need?

Eugene163
11-17-2015, 04:55 AM
I'm sorry.
You more correct answer, on this forum.
Do you help me???...

Eugene163
11-17-2015, 05:22 AM
I understand that passed much time...
We have a problem with DMU 50 MillPlus v.320, but no detailed intelligent description to errors.
I address to "thebodger@roger" in most, but not against help anyone...
Our DMU print the errors X/Y/Z/S-57/58/60 seasonly in miscellaneous combination, sometimes at day once, sometimes at hour once. Very sloppy.
In what moment appeared errors, to hear impossible - a previous owner DMU does not answer.
All errors is caused with measuring system (checking to velocities, checking in stop, checking movement), visual checkup of the VAR 56 plate nothing do not give.
That this can be????
Help me.