PDA

View Full Version : bavelloni

marktill
03-30-2008, 03:41 PM
how many people here have been using a bav on stone ?
i have been trying to get to grips with their 3D soft ware which is Wcan 2K and it is nightmare, any one mastered it yet.
any one in Oz working stone or work tops on on a Baz?

JoeGranite
05-27-2008, 01:19 PM
( have not posted on this site yet so I am starting here)

Hello MarkTill, I have just started my learning train with the Z.Bav EGAR 320-4
The company is using EasyCAD to operate the machine as far as I can tell.

I wish I could help you with your question but I am only a beginner. I do however hope that I can find others to assist me. I plan on trying my first peice today.

What type of machine do you have and what are you producing?

marktill
05-27-2008, 06:11 PM
hi ive got a 325 5n ( only 1 in the UK) with all bells and bull... we are mainly making stone details for buildings like windows etc . i think the soft ware and more to the point the easy ( not so easy ) CAD letts it all down see if you can get an up grade to the optim pack .

regards mark

JoeGranite
05-28-2008, 09:30 AM
hi ive got a 325 5n ( only 1 in the UK) with all bells and bull... we are mainly making stone details for buildings like windows etc . i think the soft ware and more to the point the easy ( not so easy ) CAD letts it all down see if you can get an up grade to the optim pack .

regards mark

Optim pack? Could you elaborate a little bit more on what it is? Is this an upgrade for EasyCAD? We here are still using the original software that came with the Z.Bav a few year ago.

Stonecutter
10-26-2008, 05:59 AM
Optim pack?

Yeah, what's that all about? Right now we're just working with easycad, which is a pain to use (Win 3.11 era softwate). If there is even slightly better software on the market for our Egar, I would like to know...

masrawy
09-25-2010, 10:52 AM
hy everybody
i have alpa 320/4 machine belongs to bavlloni
pls if anyone have a compatiple easycad software for this machine so i want to break the security coz my dongol is in adamage now
my mail is
dodowagona@yahoo.com