PDA

View Full Version : Help! anybody have this problem w/ Mach 3?

sconklin
09-14-2007, 08:28 AM
I turned the machine on this morning and my page up and down arrows along w/ my r and l arrows wont move the gantry on my machine. Never had this problem before and I cant set the 0 point to run a program. When I fire up a program it moves fine but not when I try to to move it w/ the keyboard.The reset button and shutting down and re starting made no diff.The keyboard is working for other applications but not to move the machine
Can anyone help if they have had this problem before?I am in a hurry to make a part and a bit jammed up now
Thanks in advance!:confused:

samco
09-14-2007, 08:32 AM
I will randomly throw something out..

Num Lock?

sam

bclark6716
09-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Use the TAB key to get virtual MPG, use your mouse on the screen arrows.

sconklin
09-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Thanks for getting back so quickly guys.I thought I would have to wait until this afternoon. Its not the numb lock button but it does move w/ the on screen arrows. Any ideas on whats going on? At least I can move it now, thanks a bunch
S

ger21
09-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Try resetting your hotkeys. Config>Hotkeys.

sconklin
09-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Thanks again Ger, I will give that a try.

Tim Wiltse
09-18-2007, 07:54 AM
sconklin,

For what it's worth I had the same issue more or less but with my page down button for the Z axis. Using the Jogging flyout window I could move the Z both +- but not with the page down. I completely forgot about being able to reset the HOT KEYS!!!

LAter,
Tim