PDA

View Full Version : Joe06 vets check in..

bp092
09-12-2007, 08:03 PM
So where did everyone go? This sub forum used to be hot. Haven't seen david, jay or sparky or anyone else from the earlier builds post much of what they are doing with their joe06 machines to date. Better not all have dust covering those motors and table! Any photos of completed works? :confused:

biotech1
09-12-2007, 09:35 PM
So where did everyone go? This sub forum used to be hot. Haven't seen david, jay or sparky or anyone else from the earlier builds post much of what they are doing with their joe06 machines to date. Better not all have dust covering those motors and table! Any photos of completed works? :confused:

Think everyone is waitong for the Joe 2007 LOL I know I am..:cheers:

bp092
09-12-2007, 09:42 PM
likewise, but it would be nice to see how everyones machines are running

biotech1
09-14-2007, 11:27 PM
Here ya go still a noob but working on it lol

calgrdnr
09-15-2007, 12:36 AM
I get as much time as I can with my machine, but it always seems like something comes up to stop me from carving. I am hoping to get something done this weekend. Here is a couple of Butterflies I did for my daughter and her friend.

bp092
09-15-2007, 02:19 PM
nice photos, keep them coming!

ClaudioG
09-15-2007, 09:34 PM
Great work guys. You might want to also put them in this thread that Joe started a while ago.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39271

I've been wondering what's happend to Jay. He was moving house back in May and then we heard nothing? Anyone know where he is?? His videos were great and very informative.

I'm still in the middle of renovations and running my business so I won't get to start building the Joes for quite a while.

In the mean time, I'm going to be buying one of Widgitmasters midi routers to help me scratch that CNC itch that I've had since finding this web site.

Cheers,

Claudio