PDA

View Full Version : Okuma MC-6V OSP 3000m Program loading Problem

ChrisProphet
09-04-2007, 10:12 AM
am useing a Okuma MC-6V 3000m CNC controled with Cimnet DNC BTR and am haveing trouble loading programs or even finding the procedure to do so...useing bob cad i can get the program into the Cimnet DNC BTR then change it to BTR Memory -> Control from there i go to the machine itself put it into memory mode and look through the buffers and cant find anything...i was told to go to load mode on the Machine itself but cant seem to find a load key anyware dont have any experance with this machine so any help would be appreciated...

thanx
Chris

RODMAN
09-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Chris, after you download to the BTR, set the machine to edit mode and push the Tape read button.

For transfering program back to the computer prepare computer to receive first then at the machine in EDIT push Range set & then punch start button.

ChrisProphet
09-13-2007, 06:21 PM
thanx...i was told to find the load button but i am guessing they meant EDIT...am also trying to find a better program to run it from...have been useing bobcad-cam and it doesnt werk very well...seems that the 3000L is the only selevtion i can use and the codes are different that the 3000m and i cant find support for the 3000m...