PDA

View Full Version : New forum

kdoney
04-19-2003, 11:23 AM
Dave,
So why a new forum? I would like as many as possible so this is not a complaint.
Kevin

cncadmin
04-19-2003, 11:24 AM
What are you talking about?

hardmill
04-19-2003, 12:46 PM
Dave's not here.:D

balsaman
04-19-2003, 02:47 PM
Dave is TurboCNC author.

Eric

dkowalcz
04-19-2003, 02:53 PM
So why a new forum? I would like as many as possible so this is not a complaint.

It's a legitimate question, although my answering it may be a bit on the edge of the forum rules here.

CNCAdmin conjured up this message board about two months ago, and some of the users asked for a TurboCNC forum, and to make a long story short, here we are... Some folks have been sort of trickling in. I personally had nothing to do with this board's creation - Balsaman tipped me off that it existed at all.

Since we can't post binaries, news, announcements, or anything that can be interpreted as advertising (see the locked thread in this forum already), I can only do very limited support of the software on this board. Every few days I pop in here and see if there are questions I can answer...

hardmill
04-19-2003, 03:35 PM
Sorry
Guess Dave is here.
How you doing Dave?

dkowalcz
04-19-2003, 05:36 PM
How you doing Dave?

Hey, pretty well! Getting ready to go out to NAMES 2003 in a week and working on code today and tomorrow in between making some parts. Can't resist surfing around a bit on the Internet though. :cool:

Thanks for asking.

cncadmin
04-19-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by dkowalcz

Since we can't post binaries, news, announcements, or anything that can be interpreted as advertising (see the locked thread in this forum already), I can only do very limited support of the software on this board. Every few days I pop in here and see if there are questions I can answer...

You Can post news and announcements, here- http://cnczone.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=64
I reopened that thread that was closed for you. You can also run a banner ads for your products too, which gives the best exsposure.